Assistant Controller / Accounting Manager
- - Nampa
- Nampa, ID, USA
- Full Time
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) and Paid Time Off
Kendall Auto Group Idaho has an immediate opening for a full-time Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager. If you want a place to make a home and build a career, Kendall is the company to choose.
This position requires the knowledge and/or completion of most auto dealership accounting tasks. Auto dealership office accounting experience is highly preferred. Candidates without auto dealership office experience must have experience in a similar accounting position.
At Kendall, we take great pride in doing what's right. As a family-owned, Boise based business, our values are the foundation of who we are and what we do. Caring for our customers and our communities means being responsive to them. That's why Kendall Auto Group's mission is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience through highly motivated, knowledgeable and caring professionals. While offering the best possible prices on great cars, trucks and SUVs is always important to our customers, so is being treated with respect. That's why we build relationships for the long haul.
Kendall Cares -- Community Outreach program:
For over 75 years, Kendall has been giving back hundreds of thousands of dollars to local charities and organizations that support families, children and education. See kendallgivesback.com for more information on our charitable mission.
DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Support departmental managers in achieving company goals by providing timely information for decision making and required actions.
- Review accounting schedules and weekly audit reports of key accounts
- Attend and participate in weekly management meetings
- Reconcile accounting schedules, make account adjustments and resolve credit issues.
- Work with Idaho Controller to achieve accounting department and store objectives
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Coach and train on process, technology and accounting
- Build documentation of process and procedures
- Perform monthly financial analysis to assist in decision making
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience required
- Auto dealership accounting experience is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills and experience
- Skilled user of data management systems (Automotive DMS preferred)
- Advanced user of Excel and proficient in Word and Outlook
*To Apply: Visit our new job board at KENDALLCAREERS.COM to complete our simple online application. We look forward to reviewing your application. Kendall Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.