- Meridian - FORD
- Meridian, ID, USA
- Full Time
- Company Sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) and Paid Time Off
Immediate opening for a full time Dispatcher with Kendall Ford of Meridian. Candidate must be accurate and methodical in handling and processing paperwork.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Dispatch work orders to technicians for vehicle repair.
- Track work flow through service department shop.
- Arrange necessary repairs in order to maintain service flow and schedules.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to and from technicians.
- Assist Service Department in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Receive work orders and organize work flow including meeting designated promise times.
- Communicate well with technicians, service advisors and department managers.
- Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
- Record and maintain shop work both digitally and with route sheet and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Remain calm and flexible under high stress situations
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Works primarily indoors on hard surfaces.
- May spend up to full work shift working with PCs and video display screens.
- Standing/walking short distances: up to 1/4 of work shift.
- Works primarily indoors. Occasional work outdoors, being exposed to varying weather conditions. Occasional exposure to shop environment with exposure to elevated noise levels, fumes and dust.
Kendall Auto Group https://kendallauto.hirecentric.com