On Call Dealer Trade Driver - DOT regulated
- Bend - Toyota
- Bend, OR, USA
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision insurance, flex spending account, 401K, company paid life insurance, and paid time off.
Kendall Auto Group is looking for a Dealer Trade Driver. This is a part-time & on-call position. This position will work primarily out of the Kendall Toyota location, but will assist
other stores periodically.
To apply for this job you must have:
- A valid driver license with endorsements as required by government agencies
- Driving record acceptable to Kendall insurance companies
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Currently have or have ability to pass physical for DOT Medical Card
- A smart phone device to maintain an electronic logging system
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Availability for short notice trips
- Be able to provide 10 years of work history; driving related positions preferred.
Experience driving a fifth wheel trailer and securely strapping down loads is required. Must be able to respond on short notice to on-call assignments including occasional overnight stays. A set number of hours per week are not guaranteed. Position will be paid on a per hour wage rate.
Duties include delivering and picking up vehicles from dealerships and clients, inspecting vehicles for damage and properly documenting it, completing and verifying necessary paperwork in conjunction with vehicle trades, purchases and deliveries, obtaining signatures when necessary, maintaining truck cleanliness and staying up to day on truck maintenance and using an electronic logging system. Experience with electronic logging systems is preferred.