IT Systems Associate
- Bend - Mercedes-Benz
- Bend, OR, USA
- Full Time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance; Paid Vacation/Sick Leave/Personal time; Paid Holidays; 401k
Kendall Auto Group has an immediate opening for a full time IT Systems Associate. The IT Systems Associate provides on-site and remote technical support services of PCs, peripherals, servers and network. Kendall is one of Oregon's premier employers, with a fun and respectful workplace. This position is full-time, includes a full benefits package, and provides opportunities for growth. This position works out of our Mercedes-Benz of Bend location and assists all Central Oregon Dealership locations; position reports to IT Director.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Windows Server/Desktop OS, Active Directory, Exchange and Office
- Networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet, DHCP, DNS) knowledge
- Experience with replacement of PC hardware components
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) technical details to all levels of users and management
- Ability to diagnose problems via telephone verbal communication
- Perform designated duties with minimum supervision
- Possess a valid driver license and driving record acceptable to Kendall insurance carrier
Working conditions include using video monitors for several hours per day, hours may include some evening, weekend or holiday work when needs arise, frequent travel between dealership locations and occasional overnight travel to out-of-town locations.